Kitsap Humane Society has a wide selection of dogs and cats of all sizes, ages, breeds and personalities available for adoption! Small animals, birds and livestock are also occasionally at the shelter and in need of homes.
Each adoption includes:
- Wellness exam
- Spay or neuter surgery
- Microchip with registration
- Initial vaccinations
- Intestinal de-worming
- Initial flea treatment
- Free post-adoption exam at local participating veterinarians
- Reference material on pet care and training
- Post-adoption behavior support, as needed
In addition to the animals that are available at the shelter, adoptable pets can also be found around the region at weekly adoption events. Adoptable cats and kittens are also available at our off-site adoption locations. We make adopting easy and fun, so come find us in your community!
Additional services and retail items for sale to adopters, including:
- Pet licenses for all Kitsap County municipalities
- FIV/FeLV testing for cats
- Engraved ID tags
- Collars and leashes
- Cat carriers
- Single dose and full boxes of Advantage flea treatment
- Pet beds, clothing and other miscellaneous items
Featured Success Story
Happy Tails- Simon!
Hi. I thought you might like an update on Simon (adopted in December). He is doing really well. We have discovered his favorite things to do are sleep on the couch, ride in the car, walk on the beach at the harbor and steal food off the counter. His favorite foods so far seem to be… Read Entire Story »