Pet Licensing Kitsap County

May 21, 2010

As you may have heard, pet licensing services for unincorporated Kitsap County are being transferred from the Humane Society to Kitsap County. During this transition, we are working together to transfer your pet’s information from the Humane Society to the County, coordinating procedures between both entities and updating pet owners. For more information on how to obtain a license for your pet in unincorporated Kitsap County, please visit the Kitsap County Pet Licensing website at:

Please Note: Licenses are purchased according to the address where the pet lives (Pets cannot have a PO Box – physical addresses are required). In order to receive a discounted fee, proof of spay/neuter is required if they are altered (as applicable).

Permanent Licenses are available to citizens 65 or older in unincorporated Kitsap County and the cities of Poulsbo and Bremerton. Please call 692-6977 option 4 for customer service and more information.

City of Bremerton: Licenses may be purchased, renewed or replaced through the Kitsap Humane Society.