Spay/Neuter for Owned Cats and Dogs
Kitsap Humane Society offers low-cost spay/neuter surgery for cats and dogs to Kitsap County pet owners (and some Mason County pet owners) that meet our annual income guidelines.
Surgeries are performed on weekdays, by appointment only and must be scheduled online.
Does my pet qualify?
- Owners must be residents of Kitsap County or a Mason County resident that has been the recipient of a Mason County Certificate from a partnering organization.
- Owners must meet annual income guidelines of $51,750 or less for a three-person family and $57,500 for a four-person family.
- Pets coming in for surgery must be under 7 years of age.
- Female dogs must be under 75 pounds.
- All pets must be free from known health problems.
- Drop off your pet at KHS between 7:30 and 8 a.m. the day of surgery (enter through Receiving door on the right side of the building).
- Pick up your pet the same day between 3 and 5 p.m.
- Don’t feed your pet anything after midnight the night before surgery (water is OK).
- Low-cost vaccinations and microchipping can be added on to your pet’s visit.
- Surgery is scheduled online.
How Much Does it Cost?
|Canine Spay <40lbs||$78|
|Canine Spay 41-50lbs||$88|
|Canine Spay 51-60lbs||$98|
|Canine Spay 61-70lbs||$108|
|Canine Spay 71-75lbs||$118|
|(we do not spay over 75lbs)|
|Canine Neuter <40lbs||$78|
|Canine Neuter 41-70lbs||$88|
|Canine Neuter 71-100lbs||$98|
|Canine Neuter >100lbs||$128|
|Rabies Vaccine (Includes certificate and rabies tag)||$15|
Please note: We do charge an extra $20 for cryptorchid male animals due to the extra time these surgeries require. Shelter low-cost does not spay dogs over 75 lbs.