Kitsap Humane Society offers low-cost microchip and vaccine clinics to low-income Kitsap County pet owners every month.
- 3 – 4 p.m. on the third Tuesday of every month , first come, first served- no appointment needed
- The front doors of the shelter will open when the clinic begins
- Rabies, FVRCP and Distemper vaccines are available
- Cost per microchip is $30, cost per vaccine is $15, cash preferred!
- All animals must be kept on a leash or in a carrier
- Indoors waiting space is limited, so be prepared for the possibility of waiting outside if the line is long
- Owners must be residents of Kitsap County
- Owners must meet annual income guidelines of $51,750 or less for a three-person family and $57,500 for a four-person family.