- Adoption Guide
- Available Pets
- Pet Adoption Specials
- Pet Loss
- Looking for a lost pet?
- Low Cost Spay & Neuter
- Microchip Clinics
- Our Vet Partners
- Surrendering Your Pet
- Barn Cat Program
- Community Resources
- Feral Colonies / Community Cats
- Jimmy's Fund
- rescue & enforcement
- Shelter Tours
- About Us
Cat Fix Day
Next Cat Fix Day: Tues., March 31, 2015
Kitsap Humane Society is hosting a Low-Cost Spay/Neuter Day for felines of low-income residents. Limited to first 50 walk-ins!
* Feline spay is $50 and feline neuter is $30.
* Walk-ins only, no appointment needed.
* You must drop off your cat at KHS between 7-9 a.m. (enter through Admissions door on the right side of the building).
* Don't feed your cat anything after midnight the night before. Water is OK.
* Bring completed spay/neuter application with you. You must qualify as low-income status (listed in application).
* Cash preferred (exact cash is appreciated). Payment due at time of drop-off.
* All cats must be brought in a hard-sided crate. One cat per crate.
Info: (360) 692-6977, ext. 1135
If you live in Port Orchard (98366), and are caring for feral or free-roaming outdoor cats, CLICK HERE for our FREE Trap/Neuter/Return program!
Can't make the next Cat Fix Day? Don't worry, we host them the last Tuesday of every month!