- Adoption Guide
- Available Pets
- Pet Adoption Specials
- Pet Loss
- Looking for a lost pet?
- Low Cost Spay & Neuter
- Microchip Clinics
- Our Vet Partners
- Surrendering Your Pet
- Barn Cat Program
- Community Cats
- Community Resources
- Jimmy's Fund
- rescue & enforcement
- Shelter Tours
- About Us
Oct. 30 Is Our Next Cat Fix Day
Are your kitties turnin' tricks?
Get 'em fixed!
Next Cat Fix Day: Tues., Oct. 30, 2012
Kitsap Humane Society is hosting a Low-Cost Spay/Neuter Day for felines of low-income residents. Limited to first 50 walk-ins!
* Feline spay is $45 and feline neuter is $30.
* Walk-ins only, no appointment needed.
* You must drop off your cat at KHS between 7-9 a.m. on Oct. 30 (enter through Admissions door on the right side of the building).
* Don't feed your cat anything after midnight the night before. Water is OK.
* Bring completed spay/neuter application with you. You must qualify under the low-income status (listed in application).
* Cash or credit card (exact cash is appreciated). Payment is due at time of drop-off.
* All cats must be brought in a hard-sided crate. One cat per crate.
Info: (360) 692-6977, ext. 1135
Can't make it to our next Cat Fix Day? Don't worry, we've added one extra Cat Fix Day each month. You can bring in your feline on these days: Nov. 13, Nov. 27 and Dec. 11.