You don’t have to adopt a pet or make a financial contribution to make a difference at Kitsap Humane Society! You can volunteer or foster!
Kitsap Humane Society relies on volunteers of all types to make our life saving work possible, so we need YOU to join our team of animal lovers.
We need you! Here is a sampling of our volunteer positions
- Dog walking
- Driving cats to ff-site adoption locations
- Doing laundry
- Entering vaccination records in the computer
- Fostering orphaned kittens
- Helping adopters find their best friend
- Check out our full list of volunteer positions to see where you can make an impact!
Group volunteering and community service
We can accommodate group volunteer activities for schools and other kids’ groups, corporate groups and clubs.
KHS accepts court-ordered Community Service volunteers through our Animal Care department.