- Adoption Guide
- Available Pets
- Pet Adoption Specials
- Pet Loss
- Lost & Found Pets
- Low Cost Spay & Neuter
- Microchip Clinics
- Vet Services/Info
- Surrendering Your Pet
- Barn Cat Program
- Community Cats
- Jimmy's Fund
- rescue & enforcement
- About Us
Cat Fix Day This Tuesday!
Are your kitties turnin' tricks?
Get 'em fixed!
Next Cat Fix Day: Tues., April 24, 2012
Kitsap Humane Society is hosting a Low-Cost Spay/Neuter Day for felines of low-income residents. Limited to first 50 walk-ins!
* Feline spay is $45 and feline neuter is $25.
* Walk-ins only, no appointment needed.
* You must drop off your cat at KHS between 7-9 a.m. on April 24 (enter through Admissions door on the right side of the building).
* Don't feed your cat anything after midnight April 23. Water is OK.
* Bring completed spay/neuter application with you. You must qualify under the low-income status (listed in application).
* Cash only (exact cash is appreciated). Payment is due at time of drop-off.
* All cats must be brought in a hard-sided crate. One cat per crate.
Info: (360) 692-6977, ext. 1135